Subject: SBRA’s Inquiry on Registration Fees and Publicly Available Data
From: Снежана Тошић <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium",Kersti Rätsep, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <nick.cowe
Cc: Бојана Стојменовић <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 14:23:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of the Serbian Business Registers Agency (SBRA), I am reaching out 
to kindly request information on certain aspects of company registration in 
your jurisdiction.

Specifically, we would appreciate your input on the following:

*	Total registration costs for the formation of a private limited liability 
company, including the registration authority’s fee and any additional fees 
for services provided by other authorities (e.g. public notaries or 
lawyers), if applicable.
*	The fee for registering a change in registered information

(For example, at SBRA: If a single application includes a request for 
multiple changes, the first change is charged at the full prescribed fee, 
while each additional change within the same application is charged at half 
of the prescribed fee).

*	Publicly available registered information – which details are accessible 
free of charge, and is access open to the public or does it require a user 
account?

Your insights would be highly valuable to us, and we would greatly 
appreciate it if you could share any relevant details (at: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) or direct us to official sources where this 
information is available.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Please let me know if any 
clarification is needed.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Snežana

Snežana Tošić

International Cooperation Manager

+ 381 (0) 11 635 9950; + 381 (0) 64 8831 435; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Brankova 25, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia

www.apr.gov.rs

  _____

Одрицање од одговорности
Ова електронска порука и сви подаци који се путем ње преносе поверљиви су и 
намењени искључиво примаоцима који су наведени у адреси поруке. Уколико ову 
поруку примите грешком, молимо Вас да нас о томе обавестите, а да поруку 
обришете. Ако нисте наведени као прималац, свако копирање, коришћење и 
обелодањивање садржаја је забрањено и може да буде незаконито. Агенција за 
привредне регистре није одговорна, нити гарантује за било које мишљење, 
препоруку, закључак, захтев, понуду или уговорну обавезу која се остварује 
оваквим начином комуникације. Агенција за привредне регистре је предузела 
све мере предострожности како би онемогућила присуство вируса у овој 
електронској поруци, и не може да прихвати одговорност за било какав губитак 
или штету насталу из коришћења, употребе или располагања овом електронском 
поруком или њеним прилозима.

САЧУВАЈМО ПРИРОДУ! Молимо Вас да не штампате овај имејл уколико то заиста 
није неопходно.